Home > Online > StatPlanet - Interactive Data Visualization through Maps and Graphs
StatPlanet - Interactive Data Visualization through Maps and Graphs
Statplanet is a free data visualization tool that lets you discover facts about world development using colored maps and graphs.
The data includes demographic, educational, health and socio-economic indicators from various sources:
- SACMEQ (Southern and Eastern Africa Consortium for Monitoring Educational Quality)
- UNESCO EFA Global Monitoring Report
- UNESCO Institute of Statistics
- PISA (OECD Programme for International Student Assessment).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
Statistics can be displayed on a world map, or you can zoom in and view a particular region such as Africa, Europe, Latin America, Middle East etc.
Statplanet was developed by Frank van Cappelle.
StatPlanet is created in Adobe Flash and requires the Adobe Flash Player to run.
November 3, 2008
internet, computer, study, education, educational, program, free, kids, kindergarten, learn ABC online ABCs 123s, numbers, children, education, school, schools, K12, internet, learn on line, flash,statplanet.com, statistics, numbers, world, planet, graphs, stat planet, statsplanet